A. Service Load. The following service commitments would be equal to one committee duty. This list is not meant to be inclusive and can be adjusted by Departmental Council.
1. Alpha Mu Gamma (Foreign Language Society)
2. Foreign Language Day Coordinator
3. French Club Sponsor
4. German Club Sponsor
5. Journalism Club Sponsor
6. Computing/Technology Advocate
7. Library coordinator (foreign language)
8. Library coordinator (English)
9. Mochila Review Faculty Advisor (1 each semester)
10. Professional Growth and Development Coordinator
11. Sigma Tau Delta Sponsor(s)
12. SNCTE Sponsor(s)
13. Spanish Club Sponsor
14. STC Sponsor(s)
15. Sunshine (1 each semester)
16. New Faculty Mentor (as needed)
When a Member is applying for Promotion and/or Tenure, that Member shall be given a Committee and Service Load of 2 or lower within the Department.
B. Registration. Members may trade assigned registration duties. Only faculty members on a summer contract are expected to work summer registration.
C. Materials developed for instructional purposes are the property of the Member and may not be used without the Member's permission.
D. Common Area Use. Common areas, such as the library or 213, will be available for meetings. Sign up sheets will be maintained on the door. The Member in charge of the meeting is responsible for seeing the room is locked after the meeting and returned to some semblance of order. Books and other materials should be returned to the place of origin in a timely fashion.