Scheduling Exams in the Accessibility Resource Center:
Information for Faculty:
- When you have students who need to take their exams in the ARC, please try to get those exams to us at least 24 hours in advance. You can send them through department courier, via email to Kathy Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can utilize the digital drop box.
- A completed copy of the Testing Services Request Form will need to be sent along with each exam to the Accessibility Resource Center. It is critical to our ability to administer exams that this form be filled out completely.
- When students need their exams converted into an acessible format, please try to get those exams to our Adaptive Technology Specialist, Michelle Graham, at least 48 hours in advance so that she can make an accessible copy of the exam prior to the test date. This can take a considerable amount of time so the sooner she has the exam, the better.
- To protect the integrity of each exam, students will no longer be allowed to return completed exams to their instructors nor will exams be returned via campus mail.
- The Accessibility Resource Center administers exams Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information for Students:
- Students who need to take their exams in the Accessibility Resource Center, will need to contact Kathy Lau at least 24 hours in advance to schedule their exam.
- Students are responsible for showing up on time and being prepared to take their exam at the scheduled time. Students who are more than 5 minutes late will need to reschedule their exam.
- Students are responsible for adhering to the theAcademic Honesty Policy as outlined in the MWSU Policy Guide. This policy is also posted in each of our testing rooms.
- When scheduling your exam, keep in mind that the ARC is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Make sure you give yourself enough time to complete your exam prior to 4:30 p.m.
- When scheduling your exam, make sure that your testing time does not interfere with attending any of your classes. This is college. We do not do tardy slips.
- Remember to bring pens and pencils with you. This is college. We do not provide pens and pencils.
- Remember that cell phones are never allowed in any of our testing rooms.We have lockers available for you to store your personal belongings.