SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
FACULTY & STAFF
Both faculty and staff will receive priority support for Help Desk services. The following services will be offered.
- Microcomputer hardware troubleshooting and repair of office computer or laptop.
- Peripheral support for printer installation, maintenance, network connectivity and print queue clearing. Toners and ink will not be provided. Toner and ink purchases will be directed to the bookstore or a vendor selected by each department.
- Security and intellectual property protection (passwords will not be given over the phone).
- McAfee Virus protection and virus alerts or removal.
- Data recovery from individual network storage or departmental shared drive. Data recovery from floppy disks, zip, local hard drives etc… will be investigated but not guaranteed.
- Any email communication problem - SPAM, email problems - will be investigated and solutions will be limited.
- Software installation provided license has been purchased and authorized.
- Rapid Deploy imaging provided faculty/staff member has approved Dell or Gateway model.
- Network connectivity (hardware or software related).
- Network storage and HTML directory.
- Hardware/Software consulting. (All acquisition consulting will be directed to Kelly Sloan. Contact Kelly to insure approved Dell model for imaging).
- Microsoft support of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Also Internet Explorer and Netscape. The following programs will not be supported: Outlook, Publisher, FrontPage, Works, WebCT, Adobe Suite and SPSS.
- 3rd Party software installation only.
- Admin system program scripts and reports.
- Web Services.
- Printing of reports from Admin system to LP in server room.
- Any issue related to a faculty/staff personal home computer will be limited support.
- Data replication (CD burning will not be supported).
- Class specific software will be installed in the labs provided two weeks notification and the appropriate licensing.