CSB News and Events
- Speed Mock: 2013
- Dr. Don Kuratko Visits Missouri Western: 03/20/13
- Three Missouri Western Alumni Awarded Franchise Stores: MWSU News Release 12/17/12
- Three MWSU Graduates Win Chocolate Stores: Courtesy of KQTV 06/05/12
- Three MWSU Graduates Win
Chocolate Stores: MWSU News Release 06/05/12
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Opens in St. Joseph, MO: Courtesy of KQTV "Live at 5" 12/02/11
- SPRING 2012 - 3 STORES AWARDED
- Timothy Schimming and Lacey, his wife and business partner, take over a store in the Bella Terra mall in Huntington Beach, California, on July 1.
- Isaac Collins, along with business partner, Hannah Strasser, assume ownership of the RMCF store in Tanger Outlet Mall, Williamsburg, IA, from Leslie Oberg on July 4th.
- Brittany Malone assumes ownership of the RMCF store in the Oak View Mall in Omaha, Nebraska, from Allison Humphrey on August 1.
- SPRING 2011 - 3 STORES AWARDED
- Leslie Oberg, along with business partner, James Burris, took over management and ownership of RMCF store in the Tanger Outlet Mall, Williamsburg, IA, on July 1. A year later, they sold their store to Isaac Collins and moved to St. Joseph, Missouri, to become partners with Steve Craig in the RMCF/Aspen Leaf Yogurt stores on Frederick Boulevard.
- Allison Humphrey, along with business partner, Matt Canaday, took over the RMCF corporate store in the Oakview Mall, Omaha, NE. A year later, Allison sold her interest to Brittany Malone who assumed ownership of the store on August 1, 2012. Allison and Matt are moving to Lehi, Utah, to open a new store in the Traverse Mountain mall owned by Craig Realty Group.
- Triston Jones, business partner & husband, Steven Jones, open store in Westroads Mall, Omaha, NE, on July 1.
- SPRING 2010 - 2 STORES AWARDED
- Brady Ellis and his fiancÚ and business partner TyAnn Williamson , open a new store in the Outlets at Vicksburg in Vicksburg Mississippi on September 16, 2010.
- Rob Schimming and his wife and business partner Danelle assume management and ownership of the RMCF store on December 4th in the Lake Elsinore Outlets in Lake Elsinore, California
- SPRING 2009 - FIRST STORE AWARDED
Seth Lyons and his fiancÚ Kelsey open a new store in the Silverthorne Outlet Mall in Silverthorne, Colorado on August 28. On June 4, 2012, Seth and Kelsey repay their loan to Steve Craig and become the sole owners of the Silverthorne store.
- Craig School of Business students endorsements:
On Finance Program
On Marketing Program
On Applied Learning
- Spring 2012 Speedmock, Wednesday, March 28, 3 pm to 6 pm, Huffman 218 & 219, Blum Union. CSB students receive interviewing practice in a interview simulation experience in conjunction with 10 YEN (St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce Young Executive Network) members. See Photo.
- 2010 Entrepreneurial Day sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce,
Craig School of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2010
- 2009 Business Summit sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce,
Craig School of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2009
- Koenig - Simmons Trading Room
Ribbon Cutting, Oct. 2009
Press Conference, Oct. 2009
- Global Viewpoints
Summer 2009 Class to Ecuador!
Business Summit sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce, Craig School
of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2008
Steven L. Craig's Gift to Missouri Western Press Conference, May 2008