CSB News and Events
- Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting: 2013
- Speed Mock: 2013
- Dr. Don Kuratko Visits Missouri Western: 03/20/13
SUMMER 2013 -
- PROGRAM MILESTONE:
Seth and Kelsey Lyons open a 2nd store:
Which Wich Sandwich Shop!!!!
Congratulations to our young entrepreneurs!!!
- PROGRAM MILESTONE: Seth and Kelsey Lyons open a 2nd store: Which Wich Sandwich Shop!!!! Congratulations to our young entrepreneurs!!!
- SPRING 2013
- May 16th: Two CSB graduates pay off their initial loans to become sole business owners: Brady Ellis in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and Triston Jones in the Westroads Mall, Omaha, Nebraska.
- Leslie Patton and her fiance Rian Friedhof won the RMCF store in Tustin, CA. They will assume ownership in July 2013.
- LaTricia Adkins was awarded the RMCF store in the Fashion Fair mall in Fresno, CA, the hometown of MWSU President Robert Vartabedian. Her store opened in June 2013.
- Scott Lassen will assume ownership of Fresca's Mexican Grill, a new franchise for the CSB Entrepreneurship Program, in June 2013.
- MWSU News Release on 05/17/13.
- FALL 2012 - 3 STORES AWARDED and a NEW STORE OPENED
- Allison Humphrey and Matt Canaday sold their RMCF store in the Oak View Mall, Omaha, NE, and moved to Lehi, Utah where they opened an RMCF store in a new Craig Realty Group mall, Outlets at Traverse Mountain in November 2012.
- Erica Ricker and her business partner Tyson Minnick, take over an RMCF store in Troutdale, Oregon, a suburb of Portland, in March 2013.
- Cassandra Schuster is awarded an RMCF store in Laughlin, Nevada. The store transitioned from an RMCF corporate store to Cassandra in February 2013.
- Erik Garcia and his wife Vanessa open an Aspen Leaf Yogurt store in Farmington, New Mexico, in February 2013.
- MWSU News Release issued on 12/17/12.
- SPRING 2012
- Seth Lyons paid off his initial loan and became the sole owner of his RMCF store in the Silverthorne Mall in Silverthorne, Colorado.
- Timothy Schimming and Lacey, his wife and business partner, take over a store in the Bella Terra mall in Huntington Beach, California, on July 1.
- Isaac Collins, along with business partner, Hannah Strasser, assume ownership of the RMCF store in Tanger Outlet Mall, Williamsburg, IA, from Leslie Oberg on July 4th.
- Brittany Malone assumes ownership of the RMCF store in the Oak View Mall in Omaha, Nebraska, from Allison Humphrey on August 1.
- SPRING 2011 - 3 STORES AWARDED
- Leslie Oberg, along with business partner, James Burris, took over management and ownership of RMCF store in the Tanger Outlet Mall, Williamsburg, IA, on July 1. A year later, they sold their store to Isaac Collins and moved to St. Joseph, Missouri, to become partners with Steve Craig in the RMCF/Aspen Leaf Yogurt stores on Frederick Boulevard. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Opens in St. Joseph, MO: Courtesy of KQTV "Live at 5" 12/02/11
- Allison Humphrey, along with business partner, Matt Canaday, took over the RMCF corporate store in the Oakview Mall, Omaha, NE. A year later, Allison sold her interest to Brittany Malone who assumed ownership of the store on August 1, 2012. Allison and Matt are moving to Lehi, Utah, to open a new store in the Traverse Mountain mall owned by Craig Realty Group.
- Triston Jones, business partner & husband, Steven Jones, open store in Westroads Mall, Omaha, NE, on July 1.
- SPRING 2010 - 2 STORES AWARDED
- Brady Ellis and his fiancÚ and business partner TyAnn Williamson , open a new store in the Outlets at Vicksburg in Vicksburg Mississippi on September 16, 2010.
- Rob Schimming and his wife and business partner Danelle assume management and ownership of the RMCF store on December 4th in the Lake Elsinore Outlets in Lake Elsinore, California
- SPRING 2009 - FIRST STORE AWARDED
Seth Lyons and his fiancÚ Kelsey open a new store in the Silverthorne Outlet Mall in Silverthorne, Colorado on August 28. On June 4, 2012, Seth and Kelsey repay their loan to Steve Craig and become the sole owners of the Silverthorne store.
- Craig School of Business students endorsements:
On Finance Program
On Marketing Program
On Applied Learning
- Spring 2012 Speedmock, Wednesday, March 28, 3 pm to 6 pm, Huffman 218 & 219, Blum Union. CSB students receive interviewing practice in a interview simulation experience in conjunction with 10 YEN (St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce Young Executive Network) members. See Photo.
- 2010 Entrepreneurial Day sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce,
Craig School of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2010
- 2009 Business Summit sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce,
Craig School of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2009
- Koenig - Simmons Trading Room
Ribbon Cutting, Oct. 2009
Press Conference, Oct. 2009
- Global Viewpoints
Summer 2009 Class to Ecuador!
Business Summit sponsored by St. Joseph Area Chamber of Commerce, Craig School
of Business and Family Investment, Inc., Nov. 2008
Steven L. Craig's Gift to Missouri Western Press Conference, May 2008