The school offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with majors in Accounting, Finance, Management, and Marketing. To graduate with a Business Administration degree, students must:
- complete the university baccalaureate degree requirements;
- complete the courses listed for the Business Foundation;
- complete MGT416, ACC418 or MGT418, MGT419, PHL230, and 3 credit hours of Applied Learning;
- complete the courses listed for their major;
- earn a Steven L. Craig School of Business GPA of 2.0;
- have no more than 6 hours of D in major requirements;
- take all upper-level business courses for the BSBA from the Steven L. Craig School of Business or an AACSB accredited university or from a school with course-specific articulation.
At least 18 of the 24 credits in the student's major area and all of MGT416, ACC418 or MGT418, MGT419 and three credits of Applied Learning must be earned from the Steven L. Craig School of Business.