Current Student Interns
Fall 2013 Interns
I am here to support you and hope this will be a good semester for you.
Let me know if you have any questions about the information below.
Required materials for your internship class are attached to the links found below. The first four items need to be completed and returned to the Craig School of Business office (PH 305; FAX 816.271.4508) by Friday, September 13.* If you start your internship after this date, submit your forms no later than the end of your first week. Keep copies of all documents for your files.
- Fall 2013 Intern Contract* - Please read and sign.
- Information Sheet* - Please complete all sections of the form. Write legibly.
- Intern Code of Ethics* - Please read and sign. Also, note the reference to social networking sites (in bold).
- Learning Objectives* - List the five to eight learning objectives you and your supervisor agreed upon. Both you and your supervisor need to sign the form. Keep a copy as you will need this throughout the semester.
- Point Distribution Sheet
- Information about your Weekly Log and Sample Log Form. - All logs are to be submitted electronically to your faculty supervisor (instructor for course as shown in Banner). One use of weekly logs is to track hours worked toward your credit hour requirement. Therefore, start writing your weekly log at the end of your first work week, even if you began working before the official start of the summer session.
- Supervisor Performance Appraisal – To be completed by your work supervisor.
- Reflection Paper Guidelines, first semester at the company
- Reflection Paper Guidelines, second (or more) semester at the company
*Deadline for submitting materials is Friday, September 13.
For interns enrolling after this date, forms must be returned by the end of your first work week..
For every day that the materials are submitted late,
5 points will be deducted from your total for the semester.