Current Student Interns
Required materials for your internship class are attached to the links found below. The first four items need to be completed and returned to the Craig School of Business office (Popplewell Hall 305) or by FAX 816.271.4508. Please submit and keep copies of all documents for your files.
- Intern Contract* - Please read and sign.
- Information Sheet* - Please complete all sections of the form. Write legibly.
- Intern Code of Ethics* - Please read and sign. Also, note the reference to social networking sites (in bold).
- Learning Objectives* - List the five to eight learning objectives you and your supervisor agreed upon. Both you and your supervisor need to sign the form. Keep a copy as you will need this throughout the semester.
- Information about your Weekly Log and Sample Log Form. - All logs are to be submitted electronically to your faculty supervisor (instructor for course as shown in Banner). One use of weekly logs is to track hours worked toward your credit hour requirement. Therefore, start writing your weekly log at the end of your first work week, even if you began working before the official start of the summer session.
- Supervisor Performance Appraisal – To be completed by your work supervisor.