- One Stop Account Login click here
- Top Academic Scholarships click here
- Calculate Your Cost & Scholarships click here
- Academic Programs & Catalog click here
- Transfer Programs & Credit Guidelines click here
- Graduate Student Information click here
- International Student Information click here
- High School Counselor Portal click here
What is a Griffon?
1. A creature that serves others, demands quality, shows enthusiasm, embraces freedom, earns respect, and has courage.
2. Half lion and half eagle the creature was selected because it was a mythical guardian of riches, and education was viewed as a precious treasure.
3. A Griffon could be...YOU!
MWSU on the Road
- May 19
- May 20
- May 21
MWSU at a Glance
- Enrollment: 6,135
- Number of States Represented: 26
- Number of Countries Represented: 16
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 19:1
- Average Class Size: 25
- Faculty with Highest Degree: 82%
- Majors: 106
- Minors: 45
- Scholarships Offered: $5.2 million
- Student Organizations: 80+
- Athletics: NCAA Division II
- Year Founded: 1915
- Campus Size: 723 acres
- ACT Code: 2344
- SAT Code: 6625
- FAFSA Code: 002490